Thursday, May 1, 2014

Summer of Series: Series No 1

Hey guys! As you may know, during the months May, June, July, and August, I'm going to attempt (and hopefully succeed) in finishing 13 series' of books (56 books total). I decided, in an attempt to keep you all updated, that I would make a post letting you know what series I'm currently working on/ give you my thoughts on the series I just finished (I promise this will make more sense once things get rolling).

Without further ado, the series I'm going to start the SoS with is The Hangman's Daughter series by Oliver Potzsch. I'm not entirely sure what this series is about, but I'm very excited for it! Hopefully it won't take me too long to get through.

Feel free to join in and read these books with me! Or, if you've already read them, let me know how you feel about them!

I'll try to keep you updated on twitter, so if you don't follow me, you can follow me here.

See you soon!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment