Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Wrap Up/ ... Updates?

Hey guys! In an attempt to be a better book blogger, I'm going to start trying to post monthly wrap ups and other fun things. So, since this is my first attempt at a wrap up, bear with me!

So, this month I finished 6 books (7 if you count the book of poetry I read for poetry class, but I'm going to let that one slide). Four of those six I finished this weekend.

Okay, how about some stats:

Six books totaling 1880 pages
One book read in the first week of April
One book read in the second week of April
Two books read in the  fourth week of April
One book read in the fifth week of April
Three in paper format
Three in digital format


The books I read:

1. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
2. Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach
3. Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
4. The Witches of the Glass Castle by Gabriella Lepore
5. The Duff by Kody Keplinger
6. Nothing Special by Geoff Herbach

I also started reading The Wolf of Wall Street by Jordan Belfort and am about 110 pages in.

That's about all I've got for you... I have a review up of A Monster Calls, so feel free to check that out and let me know if you'd like to see a review or hear my thoughts on any of the other books I read this month!

Alright guys, well, my Summer of Series begins tomorrow, so I'm going to try my hardest to finish The Wolf of Wall Street tonight (I probably won't...). Check back later tonight or sometime tomorrow to find out what series I plan on kicking off the SoS with. And stay tuned for a MASSIVE book haul in the next few weeks!

Until next time,
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment