Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon

I'm a little late to the party, but I've decided to join Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon. Check out this link for more details! Here's the link for the start times!

Basically, I'm going to read for 24 hours. Yes. Sounds fun! I'm just going to give you a quick list of the books I hope to read during this time.

1. The Witches of the Glass Castle by Gabriella Lepore
2. The Duff by Kody Keplinger
3. Atonement by Ian McEwan
4. The Wolf of Wall Street by Jordan Belfort

Nothing too heavy, plus I'm kind of cheating because I'm a little over halfway done with The Witches of the Glass Castle, but I just really want to get done with that book, so yes. But I think this will be a fun segway into my Summer of Series, plus, what's more fun than reading for 24 hours straight?

Anyway, I think my timezone starts at 8am, so I'm gonna try to catch a few Zs, then get started! See you all in a few hours!

xox

2 comments:

  1. There's no such thing as cheating when it comes to the readathon. You are more than welcome to use the time to read books you've already started. :-) I hope you are enjoying your day! Good luck and keep up the good work! #teamrogue

    ReplyDelete