Sunday, May 25, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up #1

Hello ladies and gentlemen! So, I'm going to start posting weekly updates, just letting you know what all I've been reading throughout the week. It's very informal, nothing to beat yourself up over, and, for me at least, just a way to knock down my TBR and even track how much I read in a week.

The idea came from Samantha over at The Book Corner. Here's a link to her first weekly wrap up! Be sure to check her out, as her post better explains the main idea of things.(Plus she's pretty cool!)

Okay, so since this week was pretty busy, I'm just going to give you a cumulative update. I'll try to break things up by day starting next week, but until then, here's what I read in total for this week!

Books finished: The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne
                            Every You, Every Me by David Levithan
                            Cut by Patricia McCormick

Books started: Flyte by Angie Sage
                           I Am the Cheese by Robert Cormier

Total pages read: 623

I'm actually pretty happy with this, considering I haven't had time to read the last few days. Hopefully this week will be better though!

Also, here are a couple other bloggers participating in weekly wrap ups:

Tracey at traceybooklover

Jo at cometbabesbooks


Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment