Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Tentative TBR

Hey guys! So, I said I'd get back to you with a TBR for the Bout of Books read-a-thon, and well, I honestly have no idea what I plan on reading! So, I'm just going to pick some books from my SoS pile, and hopefully get through them! But here's what I'm going to try to read during the Bout of Books:

1. The Dark Monk by Oliver Potzsch
2. The Beggar King by Oliver Potzsch
3. The Poisoned Pilgrim by Oliver Potzsch
4. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
5. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
6. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
7. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
8. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
9.The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson

It's a hefty pile, and I know I won't get through them all, but I sure as heck will try my hardest!!

What books are you guys planning on reading during Bout of Books?

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment