Monday, June 15, 2015

*Review* Locke and Key by Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez

3217221Locke & Key by Joe Hill,
illustrated by Gabriel Rodriguez
Publisher: IDW, 2008- 2012
Genre: Graphic Novel, Fantasy
Source: Scribd/ e-book 
Rating: 4/5

Amazon || B&N || BAM || Goodreads

Goodreads Synopsis
 Locke & Key tells of Keyhouse, an unlikely New England mansion, with fantastic doors that transform all who dare to walk through them. Home to a hate-filled and relentless creature that will not rest until it forces open the most terrible door of them all...

Although I don't read them nearly enough, I really and truly love graphic novels, and this series is by far one of the best I've ever read. I literally forced myself to stay awake because I wanted to know what happened next. And anyone who knows me knows that's not a thing that happens often because I really love sleep, especially when I'm at college, which is where I was when I read this series. So, in short, this series is fabulous.

Seriously. I know this review is a little light on the review part of things, but that's because I don't have any actual words for this series. Just go pick it up. I promise on my un-dead cat's immortal soul that you won't regret it.

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment