Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Wrap-Up

Hello ladies and gentlemen! So, this month was terrible, reading-wise, but according to Goodreads, I managed to read 4 books, which is about 3 more than I thought I finished. So I can't complain too much, right? Anyway, here's what I read!

It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini- I feaking loved this book! If you haven't read it yet, get on it!

Charm and Stange by Stephanie Kuehn- This book was an amazing rollercoaster of everything. I literally had no idea what was going on until the last few pages, but like, in a good way! Again, read it!

Virgin by Radhika Sanghani- I read an ARC version of this book that I recieved from NetGalley. I believe it comes out sometime in early August. I'll have a review up on it in a few weeks, so look out for that! I will say that I really enjoyed this book, though!

Black City by Elizabeth Richards- Surprisingly, I really liked this book. It's by far not the best book I've ever read, but it was good nonetheless.

Total pages read this month: 1346

Not too bad, I suppose. Here's hopoing July will be a better reading month!

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment