Saturday, March 1, 2014

March TBR

So, I'm really bad at sticking to a set schedule of what books I'm going to read in a particular month, but I'm going to try really hard to do this, only because I have SO many books in my 'to be read' pile, mostly due to the fact that I buy books faster than I can read them... So, here's a tentative list of the books I'm going to read this month.

These books are going to be definitive reads for this month. I might add a couple more books to the list, but these are my top priority.

1. The Death Cure by James Dashner

2. War of Wings by Tanner McElroy (Comes out March 21 by Brown Books)

3. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares (Comes out in April by Delacorte Press)

4. The Dark Lady by Irene Adler

Okay, I know this reading list is pretty sparse, but I don't like having a massive to-read pile. I like being able to add books if I need. But, yes, this is what I'll definitely be reading this month. I'll give you guys a little wrap-up at the end of the month on what I actually read.

Alright, I'll see you all soon!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment