Thursday, April 16, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Alright, real quick before I get into the fun stuff, I just want to let you all know that I am still here, even though I haven't posted since February. I've been dealing with some personal stuff, and the idea of blogging has just made me even more overwhelmed, resulting in me dropping off the planet. I am still reading everyone's blogs, even though I might not be commenting (mostly due to the fact that I read your fabulous blogs on the Bloglovin app, and you really can't comment from there, at least not that I've seen). I will be back! Stay tuned this coming week, because I've got a (hopefully!) fun summer TBR project!


Anyway, back to the real fun! Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon (April 25)! If you don't know what this is, here are a few links to help catch you up!


I first participated in this readathon this time last year, and I had a blast! It was the first readathon I'd ever done, and it definitely sparked my love for readathons. I'm so excited to be participating again this year! This year's TBR consists of:

135961661808551715776309


I'll be keeping you updated here and on Twitter and Instagram (my username for both is lilysreads). I can't wait to read with you all on April 25!!!  

Until next time,
xox         

No comments:

Post a Comment