Thursday, February 27, 2014

What's This Blog All About?

Hey guys! Lily here. I just wanted to make a quick post outlining what exactly I envision this blog being. Obviously, it's a blog about books. I love reading and buying books and looking at books and imagining the AWESOME library I will one day have. (It's gonna be epic!) And, where most girls blow their pay checks on makeup and shoes and purses, mine are blown on... you guessed it, books. So yeah, I'm pretty obsessed with books. Anyway, a quick outline of the kinds of posts I intend to put up on here:

1. Book reviews
2. Book hauls
3. TBRs

Okay, so as of right now, that's basically all I have planned. But, if there's anything you want to see, let me know! I'm completely open to ideas! I love ideas! I'll try to come up with a definitive posting schedule within the next week. Also, there might be one or two reviews coming up this weekend.

Alrighty, I'll see you all soon!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment